UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT
School Camps | Outdoor Education | School Retreats
Serving the school children of QLD and NSW for over 35 years
The ideal venue for primary schools and high schools, Midginbil Hill offers Years 2 to 12 school children, an adventure camp on a 400 acre farm bordered by the rainforests of the Tweed Valley, just 2 hours south of Brisbane, 45 minutes drive south from Coolangatta, and 3 hours north of Coffs Harbour.
Some of our schools have been coming to Midginbil Hill for 30 years or more. Some have left us to try other camps, and nearly all have returned due to the high standards we have set.
Our camps are designed for groups from 25-95 students, but we can accommodate smaller and larger groups on request.
Why not contact us now for a quote?
As you can imagine, schools all over South East QLD and Northern NSW, have posponed their Term 1 & 2 school camps, but for busy OECs, they'll already be booked out for Terms 3 and 4, so please contact us now to secure your preferred date. We have availability, NEW OWNERS AND MANAGEMENT!
Why are we so highly regarded and well renowned?
- We make booking and all administration very simple for school office staff. We design comprehensive programmes for each school's approval and ensure our extensive briefing material leaves nothing unanswered.
- We centre all our activities around team building, individual responsibility and trust, we encourage students to break through their inhibitions by taking small steps whilst having great fun in a beautiful healthy environment.
- All of our rooms have ensuite bathrooms.
- We serve generous helpings of healthy foods and happily cater for children with dietary and physical special needs.
- We warmly welcome all disabled children and can transport them to activities.
- Students are under our total care from 8am to 4pm allowing teachers to enjoy a stress free and relaxing camp.
- All of our activity staff are fully trained and qualified in their activities.
- All of our activity staff hold first aid certificates and carry a first aid kit when away from base camp.
- Many of our staff are young parents and extremely warm and friendly.
- All staff undergo Child Protection checks.
- Our safety record over 30 years is exceptional.
Would you like to make an enquiry now?
"It has been an excellent experience for the kids and we have seen a co-operation between students that has not been evident at school.
The easy and relaxed structure of the camp has given our students a camp that they will always remember.
We have appreciated the professionalism and expertise of your staff and it has resulted in relaxed and happy teachers."
Teacher - NSW Secondary School.
" Thank you so much for the superb organisation and attention to detail you provided for our Year 6 camp.
All the staff were most professional in their manner during the activities which made the children feel comfortable and confident. This also allowed them to take risks both mentally and physically.
We also appreciated the catering and cleaning staff, the food was substantial and tasty and our accommodation clean.
We look forward to seeing you again next year."
Principal - Qld Christian School.
Why not make an enquiry now?
- Archery - hit the bulls eye on our special safe range
- Orienteering - a treasure hunt with a coded message
- Canoeing safari - a two hour paddle on Clarrie Hall dam, spectacular scenery
- Challenge walk - over hill and down dale through the farm
- Mt Warning walk - a 5 hour climb with spectacular scenery
- Pioneering - making clay bricks and getting covered in mud - every child's favourite!
- Indoor rock climbing, low height climbing in a safe environment
Request more information now
- Initiative games - teamwork and trust and a whole lot of fun
- Problem solving - low ropes teamwork to the next level, safe but challenging
- Camp building skills - learn to make camp and cook dinner on a campfire, safely
- Raft building - your team has to build a raft to cross the dam and beat the other team!
- Team Challenge - 2 teams compete to complete survivor challenges
Request our information pack
- Rainforest Regeneration - learn the importance of rainforests and the skills of treeplanting
- By The Creek, catch and identify creek wildlife
- Bush detective - searching for animal tracks in the forest
- In the rainforest - a botany and environment lesson
- Eco walk - an extensive botanical walk
- Safety in the Bush - learn first aid for injuries and bites
Would you like to request our information pack?
- Nocturnal hikes - spotting the night wildlife while walking across the hills
- Karaoke - get the students up and singing
- Midginbil Idol - talent quest
- Spotlight - stealth in the dark
- Drama - acting games for all ages
- Trivia night - we can supply all you need for this activity
Want more information? Email us now or call our office staff on (02) 6679 7033, we'll be most happy to answer any questions and post to you our extensive information package.