Midginbil Eco Resort - Glamping Tents
Couples only Glamping Package - $450 for two people.
Spend 3 magical days and 2 nights at Midginbil, glamping in style.
$450 PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 2 nights, 3 days, for 2 people
- Glamping tent – all linen supplied. There is no heating in the tents, but there is an electric blanket on the bed.
- Extra inclusions:
- Welcome pack with nibbles
- 1 x BBQ dinner (cook yourself), 2 continental breakfasts. (All meals supplied will be in the kitchen, clearly marked with your reservation name)
- Shared use of the 1906 homestead with kitchen, dining & lounge rooms & deck with BBQ
- Use of resort common areas including swimming pool & tennis court, homestead and bush walking tracks
The lounge room has lounge suites & a TV & DVD player. BYO books, games, DVD's. There is also a pot belly stove for you to enjoy in the dining room. (Wood supplied.) We can also arrange a canoe at Cram's farm on Clarrie Hall Dam (7km from us) for you to use if requested. It is a lovely spot for a picnic if you wanted to bring some food, pack a picnic & go canoeing.
Enjoy the beautiful, natural surroundings and spectacular views on our 400 acre property, and go for bush walks, bird watching, wildlife spotting and getting back to nature on a peaceful rural getaway.
Accommodation only, $300 for two nights for two people.
Suitable for couples only, our glamping safari tents are set high above our Homestead and Guest lodge, with spectacular views out over the Tweed Valley and to the Nightcap National Park.
Elevated on wooden platforms, the tents offer three layers of protection and comfort: one to protect the main structure from the sun and winds, the second layer to keep out the rain, and a third inner canvas shell for privacy.
Our glamping tents are designed to blend in with the surrounding natural landscape, while offering light and airy interiors, with comfortable custom-made furnishings.
They also have en-suite bathrooms with hot showers and flush toilets.
A verandah with rainforest and pastoral views complete the scene.
Looking for the ultimate wedding package with lots of family and friends attending?
Then check out our Weddings option and ask for our wedding pack.
Contact us now to check availability and secure your booking.
Sorry, as we're in an environmentally protected area - pets strictly not permitted.